This week your challenge is to show off a few photographs of something you have taken today or within the last week.
Sorry I am a little late getting this out today, but I have a good reason. I had to go out and get some NEW photographs for this week’s challenge. This past weekend, I noticed that there were still some flowers blooming in my little town. So this morning I grabbed my Nikon D80 with my 70-300mm lens and did some drive by shooting. I tried to grab some flowers that are still in bloom or wanting to bloom yet and some autumn leaves. I hope you enjoy your assignment this week.
No real lessons except to have fun. Here are a few ideas for you.
- Sit in a room for 15 minutes and just snap away taking photos. You might be surprised at what you come up with.
- Take a short walk outside. I mean short….no more than 100 steps. See what you can find to photograph. Don’t forget to find that perfect leaf or cloud. Look in all directions.
- I love photos of signs, take a short drive and get building signs, street signs, billboards, advertising on trucks.
- By yourself a bouquet of flowers from the store and photograph it.
- Make your favorite meal and take a photograph.
Hopefully these will give you an idea on what to shoot.
So lets show off some new photos. ENJOY!!!
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic and along with a tip on how to take a better photo. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- Please keep your photos to only three or less per week.
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge page to see what fun we will have coming up in the future weeks.
Here a few I came up with for today. As always click on any photo to get a full sized slide show. ENJOY! And thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Hugs and blessings